Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Kwisatz Haderach is NOT Klingon!



You best know your nerd before you challenge the ultimate nerd! Lovely evening tonight with the excellent French, Dutch, Guatemalan, Polynesian, Venusian beauty Marissa as we welcomed new guild member Matt and Welcomed Back Kotter . . .I mean Kate who we haven't seen in like forever! Got Barry for a single session next week, followed by Marissa again the following week, but for the meantime this Saturday is Rachel as Calamity Jane. Reminder to everyone interested in our workshops, the Doug Hanson Pinhole Camera workshop is coming up fast (Oct 29) and the Printmaking workshop soon after (Nov 12-13). Don't delay, register today, the Fonz goes: "Heeeeeeey!"









1 comment:

  1. Hahahah I was just going through all of your posts featuring me, I'm Dutch, Italian, and Mexican but I like the combo you have created lol! see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete